Minnesota Counsel Experienced in Criminal Defense and Family Law
Rochester firm dedicated to personal service tailored to client’s needs
For more than 30 years at Rolsch Law Offices, we’ve helped Minnesotans handle their legal problems in the areas of criminal and family law. We are committed to resolving your matter promptly and cost-effectively, applying the legal resources that your case requires. We understand that every situation is unique and demands legal representation that is designed to fit the circumstances. As your criminal lawyer or family law attorney, we will provide the personalized legal services you need and deserve. From our office in Rochester, we serve clients in Olmsted, Dodge, Wabasha, Mower and Fillmore counties.
Accomplished trial advocate creates thorough strategies
You have many options in approaching your legal problems, and selecting the right attorney is an important first step. Clients who have chosen Rolsch Law Offices find that we:
- Seek to relieve emotional stress — Legal problems can be challenging, and if you’ve never been involved with the legal system before, it can be unnerving. We will take the weight off your shoulders and try to make your case progress smoothly with a minimum of aggravation.
- Use a hands-on approach — From start to finish, you’ll deal directly with principal attorney Steve Rolsch. We will keep you advised of all case developments and involve you in all planning and decision-making.
- Address all your concerns — Legal problems don’t exist in a vacuum, and we will not solve one problem only to create others. We will investigate your matter thoroughly and devise a strategy best calculated to attain optimal results consistent with your concerns and objectives.
For over 30 years, our firm’s innovative and strategic approach has helped clients like you resolve their issues promptly and with beneficial results.
Skilled counsel in criminal and family law matters
If you are located in Olmsted, Dodge, Wabasha, Mower or Fillmore counties, we can provide quality representation in these areas of law:
- Criminal defense — Nobody plans on getting arrested, yet it happens to thousands of people every day. You need an experienced criminal defense lawyer, and at Rolsch Law Offices, we know what to do in all phases of criminal arrest and prosecution. We have helped clients who have been charged with DUI/DWI offenses, traffic violations, drug crimes and domestic violence.
- Family law — Divorce, legal separation, child support, child custody and prenuptial and postnuptial agreements are the principal family law matters in which we’ve provided clients focused and effective legal representation.
For over 30 years, our practice has concentrated in these areas of law, so we stay on the leading edge of all developments and provide clients with the most relevant and current advice.
Contact our southeastern Minnesota office today to discuss your legal issue
If you need a criminal defense or family law attorney, the team at Rolsch Law Offices in Rochester, MN will give your case our full and personalized attention. Call us at 833-445-4900 or contact us online to set up a free initial consultation.